Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Medium/Long Range Discussion

snowmagnet

15 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Hahaha PDQ! Bach's long lost son :lol: Another master of musical comedy! He's been this generation's Victor Borge, lol

I’ve played concerts with Victor Borge, (Alabama symphony Orchestra) he was in his 80’s and was still doing concerts (he was in top form), he said he couldn’t afford to stay at home…

15 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Hahaha PDQ! Bach's long lost son :lol: Another master of musical comedy! He's been this generation's Victor Borge, lol

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Stradivarious said:

I’ve played concerts with Victor Borge, (Alabama symphony Orchestra) he was in his 80’s and was still doing concerts (he was in top form), he said he couldn’t afford to stay at home…

Wow you really played with him? That's amazing!! (And yes an older Victor Borge was indeed in his prime)

34 minutes ago, Weather Will said:

12Z EPS has the broad trough in the east but is not showing the big storm. (control has it to our S.)

I guess not a total surprise that it wouldn't appear on the mean.  What do individual members look like around then...any that show any kind of hit?  I thought the GEFS members earlier showed some good activity at that time with some hits.

21 minutes ago, LeesburgWx said:

This is probably our last go at a big storm with anything after coming at dying climo. So let’s make it happen. Based on a numbers game, we should get 1 good storm. Somehow, I have 12 inches from last month from 4 storms. Wow

Dude did ya forget about President's Day weekend? Lol Which would make our second to last shot, imo

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic