Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2022

George BM

25 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

If you believe some of the stories coming out he's just a horrible human being.

That's not even including the sexual harassment, etc.

There was a story where a neighbor picked up his kid who was friends with Snyders and said “thanks Dan” and he corrected him with “it’s Mr Snyder”.   I know that’s stupid but…who does that?  

18 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

There was a story where a neighbor picked up his kid who was friends with Snyders and said “thanks Dan” and he corrected him with “it’s Mr Snyder”.   I know that’s stupid but…who does that?  

Exactly. You aren't aloud to look him in the  eye and if you pass him in the hallway at Ashburn you can't look at him. Those are fireable offenses apparently. 

Most billionaires im sure have some oddities but it doesn't mean you have to be a DB either. 

There's been a black cloud over the franchise since he bought the team.

1 minute ago, Chris78 said:

Collinsworth just said he's never seen 2 people perform like this under pressure. Talking about Stafford and Cupp.

Really Collinsworth, you've never seen anyone perform like this?? 

NBC can't find anyone better? :lol:

That was an odd comment. They’ve had a great year, but plenty of great QB/WR tandems in the history of the league.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Collinsworth just said he's never seen 2 people perform like this under pressure. Talking about Stafford and Cupp.

Really Collinsworth, you've never seen anyone perform like this?? 

NBC can't find anyone better? :lol:

Not sure who is worse between him and Romo. Collinsworth is just dopey. Romo annoys me more I think.

• Like 1

YES!!!!!! So happy for the Rams--man they needed this!! So many stories...wow. And my dude Cooper Cupp with the MVP!!! He won me my fantasy league this year...and now is a real SB Champion and MVP! Definitely happy for Stafford (my goodness all he went through, lol), Whitworth, O'Dell, Donald...like I said--so many stories!!! Congratulations Rams!!

XVI was an interesting game, albeit not with the outcome I hoped for being from Ohio.  But neither team really played to their potential.  Stafford did pretty good, but the Bengals D totally shut down the Rams running game.  And on the flip the Bengals only had a couple bright moments in their passing game, which is normally a strength.  

Agree with the earlier comment about the Bengals having a bright future.  They've invested a ton on their starting D the last 2 years and they are nearly all very young.  

Some missed calls and/or questionable calls on both sides by the refs.  The first pass interference call against the Bengals near the end was petty given the circumstances.  Happy for Cupp and his MVP.  That guy has a knack for just being in the right place.  Runs great routes. 

On 2/12/2022 at 7:33 AM, snowfan said:

Chuck, what can we do to help?

Thanks, it's like gangster activity, being attached onto a gang. The taxpayer government can't handle military satellites or they just don't want to.. I'm more of a believer in letting things go or play out. It has to be bad information somewhere. Can't stop the satellites from watching you, but this sucks.  

• mappy unpinned this topic