Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2022

George BM

8 hours ago, nj2va said:

Next up Snyder will announce the new stadium will be built in the middle of nowhere, impossible to get to via Metro. 

“Welcome to Crypto Field in beautiful Frederick Md for Commander football!”

• Haha 7

Looks like the Steelers black Jersey.  And the dates on the "crest" are wrong for the superbowl years.  You don't go by the year the game was you go by the season.  We don't call them the '86 bears....they are the '85 bears.  Just unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Yes it is!!

But If you also talk to any sane Texan they would throw the pot at me for adding any meat at all. Technically what I make is Chili con Carne. But I put in more meat to cut down on the beans. Or it would just be chunky tomato soup with chili powder. 

Story on finding out how it is a texture issue. So my mom would always make baked beans. And they always smelled so good and I would always put them on my plate. But I would take one bite and then not finish the rest. Took me awhile to find out that while I loved the sauce that they are cooked in, I did not care for the texture. 

Texas chili is meat, no beans!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just arrived for the reaction to COMMANDER FOOTBALL 

Y’all did not disappoint :lol: 

I am of the belief that plenty of people were fine with Washington Football Team because WFT could be changed to WTF when circumstances called for it.

Waits for the jokes the first time they're commanding the bottom of the NFC East...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

definitely not a big fan of the name change.  i don't hate it, it's fine, but they could have had more fun with it...instead, they went corporate.  i don't agree with others who say wft was better.  i thought it was kind of annoying actually.  jerseys are a bit disappointing, though.  i expected better based on some of the players' reactions leading up to the rollout.

• mappy unpinned this topic