Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Anything besides Reggie have that snow for us tonight? If not.. probably needs to be tossed 

HRRR has some, though not quite as enthusiastic. RAP has a nice burst too, though mostly for RI/SE MA....but we do get a little flip to snow around 00z here prior to that second burst coming in for SE MA?RI on the RAP.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

HRRR has some, though not quite as enthusiastic. RAP has a nice burst too, though mostly for RI/SE MA....but we do get a little flip to snow around 00z here prior to that second burst coming in for SE MA?RI on the RAP.

Sounds like pretty much just a far eastern thing then . Was hoping that we had a trend to look forward to . 

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Radar getting ragged over NY/PA this will be done soon for western areas.   Unfortunately, I don't see much more than a coating of ice and sleet for most posters in CT and W MA.  

Crap storm for SNE/CNE during peak snow season.

POS for what started out promising a week ago.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Radar getting ragged over NY/PA this will be done soon for western areas.   Unfortunately, I don't see much more than a coating of ice and sleet for most posters in CT and W MA.  

yeah appears about done, looks like west NY/PA is filling in a bit, but by the time it gets here, it won't matter much

24F  Light snow.  Keep that sleet 5 miles south of me.  Nice mood flakes here

Just snowblowed the driveway.  About 5".  Bottom inch is sleet.  It had not froze yet with the snow on top so was able to get it off to almost bare pavement.  Now it can snow over it and cleanup tomorrow will be easy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

and we just turned to sleet here  

4 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

yeah appears about done, looks like west NY/PA is filling in a bit, but by the time it gets here, it won't matter much

Meh, maybe not much for ice will happen but I see these heavy rain bands still incoming now. It won't end soon enough for my liking, and while we are under these heavier bands I will hide from my supervisors and from the outdoors, whether I get in trouble or not. I am not about to get soaked in 33 degree rain. I have gear but it only helps so much....

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Meh, maybe not much for ice will happen but I see these heavy rain bands still incoming now. It won't end soon enough for me, and while we are under these heavier bands I will hide from my supervisors and from the outdoors, whether I get in trouble or not. I am not about to get soaked in 33 degree rain. I have gear but it only helps so much....

why are people so soft nowadays.. get out and enjoy it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

why are people so soft nowadays.. get out and enjoy it

BECAUSE I GET WET. Yesterday was downright awful and it wasnt even cold. It isnt for me but I go because I am kinda committed. I am like Newman on seinfeld. I should call out in the rain. I don't enjay.

Truth is I am outside for a total of 4.5 out of 5 hours exposed to the elements. I don't have as good of gear as I should have now for some reason. that stuff is expensive and I have been lucky up through now to not be caught in rain often.

• Like 1