joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I keep thinking about that stopwatch on 60 minutes.....lol.

4 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

For 20 years I identified as "Gay", and I could argue that for the first 10 I really was. But changes in my brain progressed and I developed into an Asexual, that increased until I finally changed my "label" in 2021 to accurately describe myself. While I acknowledge the nature of human (Great Ape) sexuality, Terminology such as this and most sex subjects gross me out. I am not offended though, I am just describing that I am a human who does not have sexuality. At all. 

Interesting, though off topic (though "taint" is as well).  Very few asexual people talk about their experience as being asexual.  All the best to you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

For 20 years I identified as "Gay", and I could argue that for the first 10 I really was. But changes in my brain progressed and I developed into an Asexual, that increased until I finally changed my "label" in 2021 to accurately describe myself. While I acknowledge the nature of human (Great Ape) sexuality, Terminology such as this and most sex subjects gross me out. I am not offended though, I am just describing that I am a human who does not have sexuality. At all. 

ive been straight for 36 years as of midnight but if I was a girl I would be a lesbian.. is that kind of the same thing :) 

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 2

4 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

They make a crunchy and delectable addition to salads.

Lot of protein, Actually the company that makes all these bug delights is upstairs from my company and has brought down samples of Jalapeno crickets, Chocolate covered ants, etc etc.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Aren't you paying attention? Nothing floats his boat.

Ok since people are curious I will assure you that my Asexuality is probably a consequence of Paranoid Schizophrenia. The entire region responsible for facilitating sexuality goes offline. NOW I can artificially activate it with heavy doses of amphetamine-related stimulants, but that is a lethal pattern I refuse to partake in. The ADHD amphetamines I take are too low of a dose for that and merely treat my ADHD. 

I was a go-getter in my youth before Schizophrenia began taking hold and naturally castrating me. Now back to Weather. I dont want to be disturbing the flow here but the convo came to that so I had to explain myself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Ok since people are curious I will assure you that my Asexuality is probably a consequence of Paranoid Schizophrenia. The entire region responsible for facilitating sexuality goes offline. NOW I can artificially activate it with heavy doses of amphetamine-related stimulants, but that is a lethal pattern I refuse to partake in. The ADHD amphetamines I take are too low of a dose for that and merely treat my ADHD. 

I was a go-getter in my youth before Schizophrenia began taking hold and naturally castrating me. Now back to Weather. I dont want to be disturbing the flow here but the convo came to that so I had to explain myself.

Oh, well that clears it all up.....at least its no longer weird...phew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

All good man. We wish you well. We’re just busting. 

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1