• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/28-1/29 Winter Storm Obs Thread

2 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Starting in the upper 40’s-50 never works very well. Just throwing that out there. Hoped we can keep the temps muted a bit 

Interesting tidbit, not sure how you faired with your max temp today however, we were progged to get up to 49-50 this afternoon but the cloud deck never gave through and we maxed at 45, has since fallen to 43. 

6 minutes ago, jlh said:

Interesting tidbit, not sure how you faired with your max temp today however, we were progged to get up to 49-50 this afternoon but the cloud deck never gave through and we maxed at 45, has since fallen to 43. 

As I typed that we seemed to have maxed out. 46.8 was our high now back down to 46.4 hopefully with the cloud deck built in now that’s as high as we will get for the day

4 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

As I typed that we seemed to have maxed out. 46.8 was our high now back down to 46.4 hopefully with the cloud deck built in now that’s as high as we will get for the day

Almost 3pm, I am willing to bet that will be it. Hoping the fact that we stayed several degrees cooler than progged today will get is down to the sweet spot sooner tonight.