Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

4 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Yeah I feel like this is almost cheating but I'll take it. Always have to put out the friends and family forecast and was resigned to somewhat of a bust, but not anymore haha 

Ramping up even more…lol. This is legit S+…if you didn’t look at the radar, you think you were in the height of the storm. 

image.gif.2086d1dbf3413b2c1e74ffad71420f30.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Other than the carb issue I had a few weeks ago, I love it. No heated grips for me, but the power steering is a nice addition so you don’t have to wrestle with it 

Had a problem with the carb on mine because someone that looks like me left gas in it. The float bowl had a lot of gunk in it. Main jet was about 60% clogged. Was easy to take the jets out without removing the carb. 30 minutes to take the 2 jets out and clean. Now I don't have to run it with the choke on. I bought extra shear pins because I read reviews that these things break shear pins. Plowed through 14 inches of paste the first year and have yet to break a shear pin. Was throwing heavy wet snow a good 30 feet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vinny Findley said:

Had a problem with the carb on mine because someone that looks like me left gas in it. The float bowl had a lot of gunk in it. Main jet was about 60% clogged. Was easy to take the jets out without removing the carb. 30 minutes to take the 2 jets out and clean. Now I don't have to run it with the choke on. I bought extra shear pins because I read reviews that these things break shear pins. Plowed through 14 inches of paste the first year and have yet to break a shear pin. Was throwing heavy wet snow a good 30 feet.

I chewed up one of my solar lights tonight and it didn’t even flinch… shot pieces of the thing out 30 feet lol. No shear pins broken 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

That’s how I felt last year. Even after it was over there was more of a sense of peace rather than the post storm hangover.

6 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Talk to us Wednesday

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

If a 30 burger is all it takes I hope you get one soon.

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

We have to bump this when appropriate.   Junkies need a fix soon after they have their most recent one. Metaphorically we’re all junkies.

LOL…. Maybe when this is all getting washed away at the end of this week I’ll feel differently