• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

after much measuring for an average of 20 measurements, 5.7" is the result submitted, I see someone in sandisfield submitted the same, so feel accurate about it...top gust was 43, within the last hour believe it or not, and sustained 21... decent storm here, unlike out east, where epicocity was had, always fun cleaning snow in single digits and 20mph wind with the blower, but military cold weather gear ftw!! congrats out east guys, who maxed so far?

18 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

No school Foster-Gloucester

My kind of post!  

The pictures I'm getting of Cumberland look Dreadful.  Must have had the Worst  Is possible scenario of being 10 miles from the death band from heaven, and in the perfect spot for exhaust.  Looking like I made the right decision to stay after all.  

But the Brady news?   I feel like a best friend has just died.  Really.  

Just now, powderfreak said:

How much you up to?  Not sure I remember seeing a report.  Hopefully the boys are loving it.

Haven’t measured in a while but we’ve gotta be around 14-15ish now? I didn’t think we had a shot at 18 but I’d this band can stay parked for an hour then we have a chance.  This is legit 2-3” per hour stuff in the past 15 min. I’ll be outside again in a bit. 

image.gif.a1400ca771c8e8e740b771f4372140f3.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Haven’t measured in a while but we’ve gotta be around 14-15ish now? I didn’t think we had a shot at 18 but I’d this band can stay parked for an hour then we have a chance.  This is legit 2-3” per hour stuff in the past 15 min. I’ll be outside again in a bit. 

image.gif.a1400ca771c8e8e740b771f4372140f3.gif

Just keeps on pounding here in this band . Crazy totals in very small distances 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

My kind of post!  

The pictures I'm getting of Cumberland look Dreadful.  Must have had the Worst  Is possible scenario of being 10 miles from the death band from heaven, and in the perfect spot for exhaust.  Looking like I made the right decision to stay after all.  

But the Brady news?   I feel like a best friend has just died.  Really.  

It wasn’t terrible in Cumberland. They were in the death band for a little while and my friend says there’s 12-16” on the ground. Lots of drifting there too.