Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

I don't think from the get go this looked to get back to you guys in VT.

There were a couple of runs but nothing serious. BTV was thinking 1”-3” and even bumped it up to 2”-5” for eastern VT after that really zonked run but you’re right, this one was never really for us. 

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Avg of measurements is 8-9”. . Wind blows 

IWA1vyy.jpg

Ya this isn’t anything special for us.  Significant yes, but that’s gonna be about it.   Not even a major one here. I’m at about 8” here…if I can pick up a couple more before it winds down, that’ll be ok.

Hopefully we can get a crack at another big one for the vast majority of us in CT in February or early March? 

What time is the main event supposed to end in Central Mass? If it keeps going as is until say 5 PM we might end up with a foot out of it here. Hard to tell with all the blowing what we have but I would guess somewhere in the 6 - 7 inch range. Good storm but nothing like what the coast is seeing. No complaints here.

Seriously.. we are so prone to the snow hole. Getting pounded here in East Greenwich 

afd30191dd453dae0d1db41a8c59f622.jpg
Greenwich Bay is 100’ from deck…barely visible.
Did a Jebwalk, incredible! Dropped 2” in half hour. Impossible to measure, but easily a foot and under the deathband…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3