Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I feel for those out west. Those more eastern solutions are definitely more correct. Just look at where the low is 

We will be okay lol. Not a historic east coast storm, but still looks good for a historic SE Mass storm. No more complaining from you this year lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Conditions are really about to deteriorate. 

**I am even starting to see a little evidence of a westerly push for western portions of SNE, no promises, hope that continues**

947508835_RAD_KBOX_N0R_ANI(15).gif.3ca9e19a623d0bbd1f70357b79b83fe4.gif1339851075_RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI(9).gif.9b354eb5c4f25e1f1a0a1b44045a2791.gif

Seeing best push west in NH and ME. I think the best bands can make it to Concord/Winne given the mid level track.

West of there, not more than a few inches, generally.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Just tune it out!  Your analysis and forecasting efforts are appreciated by the 99.9% of the forum.  As you and many areas stated many times, this was, and actually continues to be a challenging forecast relative to banding.  Even getting very close to nailing the banding location, which you did, is a feat in itself.  Meanwhile my daughter on the Cape has a raging white hurricane in progress...

Big picture...I had the band in the exact same spot since Wednesday, when Harvey Leonard had under a foot in Boston. Like every other forecasts, there are positive aspects and negatives. I have a lot to learn about weather....that was the case yesterday, today, will be tomorrow and the day I die. No harm in that.

• Like 2