Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

1 minute ago, DotRat_Wx said:

The band smack dab over S Wey looks like the dominant one. Ferocious looking. 

554447988_RAD_KBOX_N0R_ANI(13).gif.3da269b58699d57bb59291a9d87b3eba.gif

I don't know but im not certain the radar is exact to what I have going on on the ground, its pretty intense here right now. I also would like to think the NW movement of the heavy echos that are just now catching up to the stationary death band maximum over SE CT will push things back towards us for a bit. Radar movement can be tricky to decipher but it does look like good movement NW

Just now, IowaStorm05 said:

I don't know but im not certain the radar is exact to what I have going on on the ground, its pretty intense here right now. I also would like to think the NW movement of the heavy echos that are just now catching up to the stationary death band maximum over SE CT will push things back towards us for a bit. Radar movement can be tricky to decipher but it does look like good movement NW

The wind does have an effect

You'd be better off with NYC radar maybe

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

That’s what I don’t get, they’ve had plenty of time to readjust the forecast for this area.  It’s been snowing for hours here and I only have a little over an inch.

Yeah. At this point I'm guessing this is more of a 6-12'' deal here and a 4-8'' deal out your way. 

I am not convinced yet that it will happen. I hope it does. Here is a look why. We need to see some more western progression here. It's not out of the question.

1944477837_RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI(8).gif.13de93197b49154ce753602babc819bc.gif