• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

Quick hello from London heathrow airport.  I am arriving in Boston tomorrow morning and I’m totally jazzed to see what the scene is like there as I pick up my car and drive back up to NH. Have a great great day folks!  Don’t forget to get out from behind your computer and go outside with your joys. Oh and take lots of pictures

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

What do you have now?

It's really hard to measure here. Winds are gusting around 40mph.  I have about 7 or 8"   I live .25 miles from ISP.

METAR KISP 291056Z 01024G34KT 1/4SM R06/3500V4500FT +SN BLSN FZFG VV006 M03/M04 A2962 RMK AO2 PK WND 01034/1051 SLP031 P0002 T10331044 $

• Like 3

Looked at last hourly obs SE MA/cape/RI winds are 30-35 sustained with 45 mph gusts already. Snow just isn't heavy enough for blizz criteria yet.

Nice looking band from ILM-Hopkinton MA. Near coastal areas Scituate-Pembroke area look to be getting some decent snows with that fetch. Potential jack area which has model support.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScottieBird said:

have you permanently left Aquidneck Island?

Yes still return every for work and visit family, but I am a Floridian now, post pics , looking at RIDOT cams for Newport county but they are icing over