• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

I don’t really comment on here often but I do once in a while. Watching the coverage of this storm has been fantastic. But I also realized from the title and digging through the forum that James passed in April, and although I didn’t know him (or anyone else on here) in person, I wanted to let you all know that I’m so sorry for the friend so many of you lost and I am glad that this wild storm is dedicated to him. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Looks like 2 inches in coastal DE per my cam. 

LOL they have a blizzard warning for 10-18. No way that is happening unless the radar is wrong. I see 4 inches at best. Doesn't look that windy either.

Maybe that is good for SNE. No LBSW.

That's crazy for coastal DE.  The 10-18 blizzard warning

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Steady light snow here. Been slowly picking up the last hour. Prob a few tenths down on all surfaces. 

We’ll see how things look in the morning but precip backing in nicely 

image.gif.239b749bc08b81cd830b0e744185bbe4.gif

This is what has me worried Ryan was right earlier....we get some of the H7 deformation to translate up the coast for a nice general 12-18"er, with more in CJland....but the the energy is splintered from the duel low BS, and the lion's share of the intense deformation goes out south of the islands and gets downeast ME....that happens, widespread 2'+ is in trouble.

ONE.png

TWO.png

Three.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

spc meso says another one hundreds of miles se with the fish......for christs sakes

Yea, guidance has been all over....time to just watch and observe...I already made my aggressive call, so hope for the best. Ordinarily, this would be a no-brainer orgie for my area with the orientation of that band over e LI, but need to see if it chases out to sea, or builds NE.