Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28/29 Blizzard Observations/Discussion/Nowcasting

Northof78

8 minutes ago, weathermedic said:

Models that depicted two centers of circulation were not that far off from this pic

Isn't this exactly what the models depicted? What happened to the claims that the surface depictions never properly reflecting the H5 levels? I think it's turning out that the models were pretty accurate. And the models ... including the Euro at the surface ... were really depicting this all week long. An eastern biased storm with highest accums over eastern LI, RI, and eastern MA ... for the most part not anywhere near the Kuchera maps ... with lesser amounts as you travel west towards the city and N&W.

Just now, stormtracker said:

Damn people, where are your snow pics?  Need more.  There are people from other forums who aren't haters that like to see the results of other people getting crushed.  @Rjay, get your people to post more pics dammit.

This site doesn't allow half the pics to be posted lol.  Also really hard to post a video from my phone without using a video uploader.   

https://streamable.com/xj0hsw

Enjoy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Damn people, where are your snow pics?  Need more.  There are people from other forums who aren't haters that like to see the results of other people getting crushed.  @Rjay, get your people to post more pics dammit.

There are pics on the obs thread though 

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Damn people, where are your snow pics?  Need more.  There are people from other forums who aren't haters that like to see the results of other people getting crushed.  @Rjay, @BxEngineget your people to post more pics dammit.

Screenshot_20220129-090538_Gallery.thumb.jpg.cfd54aa3dcb39c864fbb4cea80ca61cd.jpgScreenshot_20220129-090600_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9c9ba0d00993df0a5547241999e4750d.jpg

Here you go.  Two hours ago.  Absolute crush job right on the barnegat bay.  

Yea, I know...dog did a number on the entrance door to the mud room.  Lmao. 

• Like 4

Most probably have this - traffic camera at the circle in Montauk.  I love the contrast between the stock photo when the site first loads and current conditions.

Picturing myself strolling around there on vacation on a beautiful summer morning, then comparing to what it looks like there now.

https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/usa/new-york/montauk-downtowncircle.html

• Like 2