Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

1 hour ago, Jebman said:

Bos is gonna get buried alive, 3 feet with 70 mph gusts.

That's a lot even for them. I might have to dig em out, using Jebman Standards

The biggest drifts I ever saw was 1966 Blizzard at the northwest facing corner of girls dorm atSalisbury MD College.  Right to the sill  of the 2nd  floor window. 20’

Whats your biggest drift?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

The biggest drifts I ever saw was 1966 Blizzard at the northwest facing corner of girls dorm atSalisbury MD College.  Right to the sill  of the 2nd  floor window. 20’

Whats your biggest drift?

A 7foot drift in front of my neighbors house in GB16! Guess who she got to dig her out? She asked for Jebman Standards lol. I was very very busy for a while, lol

@Jebmanso I just need to know…is there a benchmark to define what justifies a jebwalk? And is there a max to the benchmark? Would a blizzard like 1996 be too extreme for a jebwalk or would these heart breakers lately not warrant a jeb walk? Just curious as I have been lurking on the page for awhile and see references to the jebwalk

1 minute ago, WxSynopsisDavid said:

@Jebmanso I just need to know…is there a benchmark to define what justifies a jebwalk? And is there a max to the benchmark? Would a blizzard like 1996 be too extreme for a jebwalk or would these heart breakers lately not warrant a jeb walk? Just curious as I have been lurking on the page for awhile and see references to the jebwalk

Any snow is the benchmark warranting a jebwalk. Blast your favorite music on headphones, especially if the song reminds you of snow! No amount of snow is too little or too much! I imagine tonight and tomorrow avid snowlovers will be out jebwalking even in Bos, even in 24 inches and in 70 mph wind gusts! I would! There is no max. Keep right on jebwalking no matter how deep the snow or how severe the bomb cyclone!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayyy said:

Trough = negative. The sudden and big increase in lift off the coast tells us as much. The next 10 or so hours are about to be epic in these parts.

I’m seriously fighting to stay awake! This is bar none the heaviest snow I’ve seen so far this year. Not sure how much longer I can last though. Beyond exhausted from the drive earlier and had several tasty drinks tonight :snowing: :sizzle:

Don't miss the snow! Drink straight black coffee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1