Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

2 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Nope. It’s Useless at game time. 

Yeah at this point toss the models and just watch it happen. I haven't looked at the radar at all, other than seeing HM's tweet lol. I was like wow that's what just came through and gave me an inch per hour for 2 hours.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Best pixie rates currently of the day  :lol:

Who needs radar 

same in southern PA no snow on radar current conditions say cloudy but a light snow starting to coat roads been coated side walks and grass as soon as sun went down 

• Like 1

Just got home from dinner and walked the dogs. Probably over an inch on the grass and about 1/2 inch on the street and sidewalks. Flake size blows but for a solid period earlier it was a real nice fat flake that put down the foundation. I ain't mad
Wasnt the worst event ever
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ji said:
1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:
Just got home from dinner and walked the dogs. Probably over an inch on the grass and about 1/2 inch on the street and sidewalks. Flake size blows but for a solid period earlier it was a real nice fat flake that put down the foundation. I ain't mad

Wasnt the worst event ever

Tomorrow will look like winter at least 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Best pixie rates currently of the day  :lol:

Who needs radar 

Absolutely!  Finally hit 1" here....only took 7 hours. lol  Models did pretty good out this way.  Hoping to squeeze out another .5-1" but that may be pushing it.  

The pixie is coating everything now that we are firmly below freezing.  Almost looks like rime on the trees.

Good luck to those to the east!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WEATHER53 said:

Your myopia, like  others, is incorrect .  These malaise posts really are not weather related and belong in banter. At 6:30 the “it’s over” started and Picked up an inch since then and still steadily snowing. 

But have you really picked up that much? It’s been snowing for at least five hours now and I only have 0.5”.