Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

3 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Trying to trust the modeling but radar doesn’t look great up here in Baltimore..things just don’t seem to be expanding in. 

Yeah, not much yet. I’ll give it another 1-2 hours and hopefully we see something. That band to our south is just sucking it all up (to their benefit).

• Like 1

Its friday evening, its snowing nicely, the grass has snow on it and I have a nice big rum and coke.  I honestly don't care how much more it snows.  I have seen snow today and went for a drive in it.  It was so nice to see it coating things a little.

I'm happy.  I hope those that have seen even just a little snow are happy too!

Be safe, y'all

• Like 10

Lived up in this area (nyc surrounding area) long enough growing up to know that the current look at h5 and position of the surface low means a monster storm is coming for roughly Trenton and points ENE tomorrow. Absolute textbook setup. Excited to watch the bands come off the Atlantic tomorrow. Will try and capture some pics for y’all. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Lived up in this area (nyc surrounding area) long enough growing up to know that the current look at h5 and position of the surface low means a monster storm is coming for roughly Trenton and points ENE tomorrow. Absolute textbook setup. Excited to watch the bands come off the Atlantic tomorrow. Will try and capture some pics for y’all. 

H5 looks super, but several models show a bit of a strung-out mess at the surface.     The New England forum is freaking out.