Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

2 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Eek. That’s def further SE than we’d like to see the coastal pop if it’s going NNE from there. Tucked inside near SC would have been ideal. Let’s get that 500 low to close off along the coast to pull the surface low as close as humanly possible 

The GFS had it sniffed out all along I think. It was pretty unwavering too. #KingGFS

9 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

This SOB tried to hide from us but we sniffed him out with the help of his wife. And now I understand why they are called redtags. @Scuddz

image.jpeg.2bd35db6a5d1dc15af672a53a8e82b4d.jpeg

I’m just imagining the four of you gossiping like teenage girls about the board drama. 

“ooooooomg did you see that tacky post by CAPE…as if”

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Wow we didn't start snowing here south of Waldorf until after 3pm and everything aside from the streets is covered by half inch or more of snow now. Both vehicles on driveway were driven one hour prior to the start of the snow and both are now totally snow covered. A shame the coastal is tracking further east than needed to bring more meaningful snow tonight.

• Like 1

The last time I had a double digit snow was 2016. (got close earlier this month). This will likely be the third(maybe fourth?) time places right along the MD/DE coast have seen double digit snow totals since 2017, and the second legit blizzard in that timeframe. Pretty interesting as those areas get far less snowfall overall.

• Like 5