Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

26 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

@Scraffis a sissy. Small pours of the two 12.5%’ers. Amateur.

And @DDweatherman almost jumped out of his seat to confront the hot-looking black dude that walked in. But it’s not @stormtracker. Whew!

image.jpeg.57fe33b2adb06a788f21e9bab2420596.jpeg

Holy crap! We are sitting at the bar and this dude comes up and starts whispering in @Scraff’s ear, “I know what you did last winter!”

Its @3dcg!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Temp down to 33 with just pixie dust falling.  What seems likely to happen is that between 5-8pm, the radar should really light up as we starting getting some good moisture flux into the area from the developing storm.  All the models show this in one form or another.  Given the evidence we've seen today that dynamics and snow growth is favorable, I think we're all in for a pleasant evening with good snow ratios.  And with falling temps and none of this brutal January sun angle, we should accumulate efficiently.  Then at some point, we'll lose that moisture and energy as things consolidate offshore and things will peter out.  Wild card then is how far west can the coastal precip push.  @MillvilleWx, that look right to you?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Temp down to 33 with just pixie dust falling.  What seems likely to happen is that between 5-8pm, the radar should really light up as we starting getting some good moisture flux into the area from the developing storm.  All the models show this in one form or another.  Given the evidence we've seen today that dynamics and snow growth is favorable, I think we're all in for a pleasant evening with good snow ratios.  And with falling temps and none of this brutal January sun angle, we should accumulate efficiently.  Then at some point, we'll lose that moisture and energy as things consolidate offshore and things will peter out.  Wild card then is how far west can the coastal precip push.  @MillvilleWx, that look right to you?

I'm not Millville but it sounds about right to me....