• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Obs/Discussion

mappy

Looking forward to the 2-4" IMBY. A little jealous of eastern New England, then again I'm not overly partial to crippling wind chills and snow drifts at the same time. Give me a foot of pasty dense snow without the brutal cold like we (almost) had Jan 3rd and I'm good. 

Screenshot_20220128-081527_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 9

14 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Cute! Has that look of "can I go out and play?"

Most hyperactive dog I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few. Once she got out as I was opening the door and ran straight into the woods. I was beside myself. She came back a few minutes later smelling like something out of Dante’s Inferno. Pranced through the front door like “I regret nothing”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

As others have mentioned light snow in Westminster and side roads are covered. Excited to head to OC later this afternoon. Unfortunately, I will not be able to leave until 4pm so may hit some snow on the eastern shore during the drive but I think they are calling for it to start as rain.

Another great briefing from Mount Holly

image.png.5de1736ae16b5bb9b4be9e70f6f2c611.png

current_briefing (1).pdf

Good morning weather weenies! I'm pretty happy about all the great reports and pics coming in from up north. Hopefully this band can develop into a surprise 6"+/hr thundersnow band that buries all of us and our worries under 2-3'+ of snow! 

Now you all know what to do. WEENIE ME UP! :weenie:

33/17 at IAD under mainly cloudy skies at IAD atm.

• Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, George BM said:

Good morning weather weenies! I'm pretty happy about all the great reports and pics coming in from up north. Hopefully this band can develop into a surprise 6"+/hr thundersnow band that buries all of us and our worries under 2-3'+ of snow! 

Now you all know what to do. WEENIE ME UP! :weenie:

33/17 at IAD under mainly cloudy skies at IAD atm.

Oh, hi there Jebman!!! :D

• Haha 2

Good Luck y’all. You know where I stand. Expect disappointment and you won’t be disappointed.  My high end goal is snow TV. Think I have a pretty good shot.  If not, meh. Beethoven’s playing at the Kennedy Center tonight and tomm.  I’ll hit that up and rejuvenate for the 14 storms we’ll be tracking next week.  I hope @CAPE gets destroyed.  

• Like 10

Just now, stormtracker said:

Good Luck y’all. You know where I stand. Expect disappointment and you won’t be disappointed.  My high end goal is snow TV. Think I have a pretty good shot.  If not, meh. Beethoven’s playing at the Kennedy Center tonight and tomm.  I’ll hit that up and rejuvenate for the 14 storms we’ll be tracking next week.  I hope @CAPE gets destroyed.  

Oh for real? Nice! Which pieces?