• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28th-29th Clippers/NW Flow Obs/Last Minute Forecasts.

John1122

1 minute ago, PowellVolz said:

That video you sent was puking it

It really was. I had kinda just "turned off" so to speak from watching it and just tuned out. Looked out and there was already half an inch. I'd say I'm at just barely under and inch now, and all from that one band now moving off the plateau 

It's slowly trying to move east. I'm not sure if it's broken or not from the stuff in Kentucky or if that's just a blank spot in the radar coverage over McCreary County. If it's not a blank radar spot it's probably going to be south of me before it gets far enough East. For points South it looks like it's surviving moving off the Plateau so you guys in Anderson and West Knox will probably get in on it. 

• Weenie 1

Just now, TellicoWx said:

I'm at home in Tellico..not even a flurry lol. Sweetwater is snowing...snow on sides of the road and parking lots are white.

Maybe you’ll pick up some overnight, very odd for Athens to get dumped on with NW flow and Tellico nothing! 

I’m seeing plenty of areas with white grass on the TDOT cameras around town. Unfortunately I don’t live in one of those areas. Bone dry here. 
Our yard is white in Ooltewah. Obviously not deep, 1/2" on ground and an inch on car tops and grills. 100% more than I expected from this.

Edit to add: I had to use night vision in my phone because it was blurry otherwise.

e939d5a8262dffb0764e309662ab870d.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic