• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28th/29th Event Obs - From KU to FU?

JTA66

7 minutes ago, Mshaffer526 said:

Yep... Honestly, this probably locks in the shore for a major event. Thinking about driving down to Absecon area with my daughter tomorrow... 

Main drawback of doing that is that it will be windy as hell down there with flooding and power outages (although the storm will be moving quickly). Definitely expect Wind Advisories possibly back this far from the coast, and along the coast itself, possibly High Wind Warnings.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hurricane Agnes said:

Main drawback of doing that is that is that it will be windy as hell down there with flooding and power outages (although the storm will be moving quickly). Definitely expect Wind Advisories possibly back this far from the coast, and along the coast itself, possibly High Wind Warnings.

Good call...I'm just going to find a spot away from the water. 

28 minutes ago, Mshaffer526 said:

Yep... Honestly, this probably locks in the shore for a major event. Thinking about driving down to Absecon area with my daughter tomorrow... 

If the shore gets hit hard, it might be a weekend in Absecon. Enjoy and post pics!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

When you don't know which model to favor you resort to the scrapple model

LOL@ Scrapple model. See? This-- This right here is why we are our own sub-forum.

Anywho... It seems I'll be watching from the sidelines tomorrow, which is actually a good thing for me since I plan on spending my day off test driving some new cars. Good luck everyone else though, you all deserve it!