• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 1 -3 GHD III

Brian D

for Northeast IL folks. All caveats aside that it's NAM 84 out, and I'm a novice when it comes to model interpretation but liked the look of it as it seemed to bring the overunning back north into a good part of the metro as opposed to 12Z which kept it all south. Also, looked like 2nd wave was poised to do some damage as well.

2 minutes ago, Baum said:

for Northeast IL folks. All caveats aside that it's NAM 84 out, and I'm a novice when it comes to model interpretation but liked the look of it as it seemed to bring the overunning back north into a good part of the metro as opposed to 12Z which kept it all south. Also, looked like 2nd wave was poised to do some damage as well.

I see that also.

I fly into Chicago tuesday night for business so would love to catch a good snowstorm while I’m there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baum said:

Am hopeful for this to continue... would love to see it in Arlington

12 minutes ago, Baum said:

image.gif.3c7ef6cc65a18ac7057add0221190ffc.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StormChaser4Life said:

Now that looks better. I'm super excited for you man. You're going to get :mapsnow:

I'll know by Saturday :lol:

i've had my hopes crushed too many times, just hope the changeover happens fast.

Need the rain too though, have two 2 1/2' dirt mounds in the front yard from water line repair that need to settle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier said:

12z EPS has that roughly CMI-FWA-TOL bullseye.

FYP. Truthfully, I'm afraid of the fact that even a 50 mile north shift would put us in danger of ice. We may begin with overrunning rain the way it is. It pains me to say it, but I'd rather have sleet than ice (The former LAF guys know what i mean).

Hail, Hail, the gang's all here. Good to see @snowstormcanuck, @Chicago WX, @TheWeatherPimp, @Harry, and I guess that you can throw @Thundersnow12in there. Welcome back. A lot of us old farts are still around.

• Like 1

• Rjay locked this topic