Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Solo2 said:

Good luck to the eastern folks... I'll be watching on again from the great 2021-2022 snow desert of Fredrick county.

Only because I moved to Carroll County. Best winter in years where I came from (AA County). Been pretty annoying watching that area have a great season while we get shafted over and over again here. OC is doing better then Parrs Ridge lol

Was supposed to be in upper 20s overnight. Never got below 31. Already at 32. Have to wonder how much of out pity QPF we waste on white rain. Meanwhile the rest of the east coast gives us the middle finger with a HECS. Out winters are like our football team… baseline is crap and even worse without blocking. 

• Like 2
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, ovechkin said:

Was supposed to be in upper 20s overnight. Never got below 31. Already at 32. Have to wonder how much of out pity QPF we waste on white rain. Meanwhile the rest of the east coast gives us the middle finger with a HECS. Out winters are like our football team… baseline is crap and even worse without blocking. 

Down to 26 here. Man, that UHI is no joke huh?

EDIT: it’s actually snowing up this way. Radar confirms snow shower activity in N MD and some pockets of light to moderate snow in PA near highway 22

• Like 2

@jayyypulls the all nighter. Impressive lol.

Looks to still be juicing up on the NAM clown show. HRRR fantasy theater also improving. Trough across all models has progressively gotten better. My call here is 1-3. More of course as you go east. We better all pray that when daylight hits that there’s a thick layer of clouds out there. We busted way high on temps here last night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

@jayyypulls the all nighter. Impressive lol.

Looks to still be juicing up on the NAM clown show. HRRR fantasy theater also improving. Trough across all models has progressively gotten better. My call here is 1-3. More of course as you go east. We better all pray that when daylight hits that there’s a thick layer of clouds out there. We busted way high on temps here last night.

It always seems that thin clouds at night always prevent cooling but we warm no problem even with complete overcast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jebman said:

That AFD out of Bos is something straight out of The Day After Tomorrow. Thats gonna be no place for a jebwalk.

I played trivia at my local brewery last night, and that movie was the answer to one of the questions!  The topic for one of the rounds was Weather.  I of course got all the questions right and did double-or-nothing for that round.  I missed first place by 1 point overall though!   :( 

• Like 2

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic