Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

26 minutes ago, Scraff said:

127 pages and I’m looking at maybe MAYBE 3”. Family and friends tell me I’m an effing lunatic for spending countless hours reading and chatting with weather nerds about how much snow we might (or might not) have. Couldn’t agree more with them and damn it’s addicting! I love you all. Even Ctrl-Alt-Delete Tim. :lol:

eta: 128 pages! I’m slow. 

They think YOU are  a lunatic! They should have seen ME spending hours jebwalking in frigid weather trying to will the storm over us! I remember one time with friends a few years ago, went to Massanutten, we were coming back, it was the middle of Presidents Day II, we were on I 81 in near whiteout conditions! Everyone was praying for a let up. I was praying for  the storm to intensify and then sit over us for two weeks. Talk about lunatic! Many of my friends back in that time remarked that they had never seen someone as crazy OBSESSED with snow, as me, EVER! I was, a TRUE BELIEVER, a TRUE SNOW LUNATIC of the worst kind, loved snow to the total exclusion of everything else and everyone else and the people I was with on that ski trip WERE EFFIN' SICK OF IT! I am The Father of true snow lunatics without a doubt! I am a total loss! I never grew up and probably never will and will in all likelihood, die utterly without knowledge or enlightenment and I am very, very PROUD of it, to the very last!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jebman said:

They think YOU are  a lunatic! They should have seen ME spending hours jebwalking in frigid weather trying to will the storm over us! I remember one time with friends a few years ago, went to Massanutten, we were coming back, it was the middle of Presidents Day II, we were on I 81 in near whiteout conditions! Everyone was praying for a let up. I was praying for  the storm to intensify and then sit over us for two weeks. Talk about lunatic! Many of my friends back in that time remarked that they had never seen someone as crazy OBSESSED with snow, as me, EVER! I was, a TRUE BELIEVER, a TRUE SNOW LUNATIC of the worst kind, loved snow to the total exclusion of everything else and everyone else and the people I was with on that ski trip WERE EFFIN' SICK OF IT! I am The Father of true snow lunatics without a doubt! I am a total loss! I never grew up and probably never will and will in all likelihood, die utterly without knowledge or enlightenment and I am very, very PROUD of it, to the very last!

Turn that porch light on my friend. I now declare you a true porchlighter

• Like 1

I’m just happy to see the early show is improving. Hopefully that trend holds weight. Will be a pretty sight with all the dendrites. On that note, I’ve been up for officially 24 hrs. I can’t do this any longer tonight. Heading to sleep. I’ll post some thoughts tomorrow morning. Goodnight y’all. Let’s bring in a little snow tomorrow :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic