Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

4 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Funny story. When I was vendor at Camden Yards for all those years, we’d hang out after all the games over at Sliders. Every now and then a couple of players would roll in and one night it was Scott Erickson. I happened to be taking a leak at one of the urinals and he came in and used the urinal next to me. I looked up at him with the straightest face I could muster and said, “Nice bat for a pitcher.” He zipped up, flushed, called me an asshole and walked out. When I came out there was a beer on the bar for me from him.

I love this story 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Funny story. When I was vendor at Camden Yards for all those years, we’d hang out after all the games over at Sliders. Every now and then a couple of players would roll in and one night it was Scott Erickson. I happened to be taking a leak at one of the urinals and he came in and used the urinal next to me. I looked up at him with the straightest face I could muster and said, “Nice bat for a pitcher.” He zipped up, flushed, called me an asshole and walked out. When I came out there was a beer on the bar for me from him.

priceless. I just logged in and am immediately deceased.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

While it's clear west of I-95 is out of the game, I'm happy to see our lowland and Delmarva folks get a W here. They've suffered so much for years while we win. Enjoy y'all, but I demand pictures!

Between Baltimore and the Eastern Shore, the three biggest snowfalls have all been on the Eastern Shore going back to 2017.

• Like 1

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic