• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

I'm truly sorry tho.  Like I said the other day, I know how it feels to read pbp and get excited only to be let down.  Something told me to wait one more panel. I really thought it was going to be good just by the H5 and the low developing much closer to the coast vs 18z.   I honestly do feel bad for giving out hope-ium.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I'm truly sorry tho.  Like I said the other day, I know how it feels to read pbp and get excited only to be let down.  Something told me to wait one more panel. I really thought it was going to be good just by the H5 and the low developing much closer to the coast vs 18z.   I honestly do feel bad for giving out hope-ium.   

you see what's happening in here? everyone is excited lol. 

• Like 1

It's creating a March 1980 seVA blizzard scenario. Not sure if I buy it, but verbatim this gives most of the Delmarva 2-3 feet of snow, rapid decrease west of the Bay. Small changes in this would mean large changes in snow, but this run is just a stall and deepen special. Imagine it wanders off towards Cape Cod eventually. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

That’s a pretty darn good run IMO.  2-5” on the table for DC.  

I’d like to see NAM increase QPF totals in Deep Creek, selfishly :P 

Presumably Garrett and Tucker will get a lot more from upslope than would show on the models.  That usually isn't modeled very well.

It's creating a March 1980 seVA blizzard scenario. Not sure if I buy it, but verbatim this gives most of the Delmarva 2-3 feet of snow, rapid decrease west of the Bay. Small changes in this would mean large changes in snow, but this run is just a stall and deepen special. Imagine it wanders off towards Cape Cod eventually. 

The old Sit and Spin.

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic