Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

14 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

This event is why I absolutely despise long track events. I swear on all that is holy that I hope we don’t have another event this year that shows up before 48 hours.

I mean when you find yourself mad at a sw in the four corners it’s time to step away. That’s why I haven’t posted today.

Now what time is the euro lol?

But the guidance has actually been good at identifying this as a likely miss to our east. And that NEVER wasn’t the case. Like I said earlier people just convince themselves otherwise. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

This definitely looks like it won't be as good as 6Z. 

you've been on point with the stormvista maps and very simple good analysis - just wanted to randomly share props. 

Looking like you either chase this to the Delmarva and/or root for the light/mod snow Friday. Or both lol. And you glue the crown to the GFS' head for this winter, though psu firmly noted the NAM/EURO have done this before with this kind of storm

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

you've been on point with the stormvista maps and very simple good analysis - just wanted to randomly share props. 

Looking like you either chase this to the Delmarva and/or root for the light/mod snow Friday. Or both lol. And you glue the crown to the GFS' head for this winter, though psu firmly noted the NAM/EURO have done this before with this kind of storm

I'm really considering chasing if it's going to be a foot difference than my house. I NEED a big storm bad.

• Weenie 1

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic