Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

The whole argument is stupid af. LWX uses the term "model trends" all the Fn time. Why is this even being debated? Who are these people? I swear there's contaminated drinking water somewhere

The “trend is our friend” is much easier to say than “the models don’t remember the previous run and each should be weighted equally is our friend”

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

The whole argument is stupid af. LWX uses the term "model trends" all the Fn time. Why is this even being debated? Who are these people? I swear there's contaminated drinking water somewhere. I think cockumblockuminfection should call 936-1212 and argue with wx53 about it

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Look at the difference in the position of the PV from 18Z. Should have more space to climb once it starts to phase as well. Just guessing. But I think we are about to get Nam'ed.

Thats my hunch thus far, the heights being pumped a bit out front is one of the biggest things I was "concerned" about overall and want to see improve next that could change the game for us. The TPV has a big affect on that aspect

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

The whole argument is stupid af. LWX uses the term "model trends" all the Fn time. Why is this even being debated? Who are these people? I swear there's contaminated drinking water somewhere. I think cockumblockuminfection should call 936-1212 and argue with wx53 about it

I hate having to ignore so many people. But I just have too so I can maintain my sanity. 

• Like 6

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic