Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Take a look at that whiter piece diving out of Canada straight into the trough. That’s a very important piece to this puzzle for a bigger storm potential. The quicker and sharper that dives into the system, it will allow the trough to organize better, sharper, and begin to tilt the axis neutral to negative. The only thing the GFS didn’t do that the Euro did is close off, which I am kind of surprised it didn’t. Surface could’ve been better imo. Maybe not Euro nuclear, but better. It’s really close to getting there. Regardless, it fits well into even my prediction right now, so solid trends on guidance.  

Imagine if we had even a bit of blocking in the NA....that loop would go insane.

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

i have a list.

From Gilbert & Sullivan's "Mikado"...Ko-Ko's "Little List" song!

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found
I've got a little list — I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground
And who never would be missed — who never would be missed!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ji said:

the Nam is a 998 low of the NC/SC coast and its deepening...the GFS is 6 hours faster and not nearly as deep but they both develop in the same area...they arent that far off lol

namconus_ref_frzn_eus_52.png

NAM clearly trying to form a new center northeast of HSE

Just now, DDweatherman said:

It does not look good NE of us, the trough is pretty broad, but the members are actually a bit west of their 12z location again.. GEFS hasn't done well of late but its interesting

Yeah I know there is a disconnect and the op has been leading the way and should be better than a low res ens at this range, but something to keep an eye on.

Whatever the outcome I’m thankful we get to do these PBP. They’re a lot of fun. But can we just all agree to put the whole clowns on ignore!  The mods can’t catch every post and we’re only encouraging them with the reaction. If we ignore them they will go away when they don’t get the reaction they want. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic