• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

Enjoy this run (if you are in the northeast half of the sub) but be careful... the euro has a bias to be over amplified and too generous on the western extent of these miller b storms.  My words will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome and you are all totally welcome to ignore me or tell me to shut up...but for me...seeing the euro as the furthest west solution at this point is not shocking...and not very comforting either.  If we see other guidance converge in this direction then I would start to build some confidence for a better outcome.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Just now, CAPE said:

Euro snowfall looks absurd given the track of the low lol. I'll lean more towards a GFS solution for now.

Agreed considering where the low is. But then again, looking at h5, I'm not sure I buy the low there either?

Just now, osfan24 said:

Just shift it southwest a tiny bit and we boom. Too bad it's almost certainly wrong lol.

This part is probably true. 

Just now, CAPE said:

Euro snowfall looks absurd given the track of the low lol. I'll lean more towards a GFS solution for now.

I'm still shoveling the snow the euro gave me last winter.  so I agree.  The Vista maps are better and based in reality, not fantasy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Enjoy this run (if you are in the northeast half of the sub) but be careful... the euro has a bias to be over amplified and too generous on the western extent of these miller b storms.  My words will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome and you are all totally welcome to ignore me or tell me to shut up...but for me...seeing the euro as the furthest west solution at this point is not shocking...and not very comforting either.  If we see other guidance converge in this direction then I would start to build some confidence for a better outcome.  

Juno nightmares for the NYC crew Steve... lol

DebbieDowner.gif

I am enjoying it for the entertainment value that it is. Still hoping for a warning level snowfall, which seems realistic over here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Sage advise.

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic