SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

Deeper low earlier, consolidating the camps 

trend1.gif

Now that's the trend we need. Nice clustering of lows not only moving west but also shifting south as well. I would expect the some pretty big snows very close to 95 with those low positions with the individual GEFS members. The question is if the GEFS have any value anymore.

Just now, osfan24 said:

Now that's the trend we need. Nice clustering of lows not only moving west but also shifting south as well. I would expect the some pretty big snows very close to 95 with those low positions with the individual GEFS members. The question is if the GEFS have any value anymore.

Well one of the things we definitely would like to see is a more mature coastal low further SW, that is especially key in these types of setups. 

1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

image.thumb.png.73d51fdb690896646ebf50de7c97aee8.png

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jaydreb said:

I’m not seeing much change vs 6z.  Seems like it just reduced the spread somewhat but kept the general mean the same.  Maybe a subtle shift west but not much IMO.  

Look at the isobars over the Carolinas, there's your West shift

• Like 1

Just now, mappy said:

@Baltimorewx @stormtracker and @H2O tell me it may snow. Yay!

Sorry I haven't been around to model watch with you all, but bring it home friends! :snowing:

Well, you got to miss a lot of whining and complaining, overboard expectations, etc.  In other words, typical of an event thread here!:lol:  But otherwise, welcome to the party!!

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic