Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

3 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

I just spent 6 years with super boring winters in AA county while NW got crushed. I move NW and AA county gets a great winter while I get another winter of frozen mud and storms missing east, West, North and south. 

That's just the universe having a blast at your expense through quantum mechanics. Embrace it. It won't last long. Universe always pays you back after initiation fees 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

I just spent 6 years with super boring winters in AA county while NW got crushed. I move NW and AA county gets a great winter while I get another winter of frozen mud and storms missing east, West, North and south. 

Be sure to update your address for us :) But yes, feel your pain 

• Like 1

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Yes it has

Snow is the apex goal of course but dammit, I like winter personality too. It's a short season. We can get very legit winter wx here in between boring stretches. A winter without appeal makes my weenie very soft and wrinkly. This winter (Jan) has been very appealing and my weenie shows it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LP08 said:

Euro is much further east with the NS SW that dives in through montana than every other piece of guidance.  That's only  at HR 36 or so.  Probably helps prevent it from leaving to much behind in the South West.

At hour 66 the NAM looks to be strongly in the camp of leaving energy in the SW....definitely not Euro like.  

8 minutes ago, SomeguyfromTakomaPark said:

At hour 66 the NAM looks to be strongly in the camp of leaving energy in the SW....definitely not Euro like.  

Better than 6z but you can tell kinda early at least in my eyes.  At HR 60 on the 0z euro, our NS SW is in Wyoming while the majority of guidance is in Idaho.  Not a huge difference but to me it looks like this way it avoids burying itself in the SW.  I could be totally wrong but toggling the runs this morning that stuck out to me the most.

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic