• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Potential 1/28-1/30 2022 winter storm

2 hours ago, msuwx said:

Prior to this winter, I don't think there has been a more prolific screwzone in the region than the Charlotte metro....especially western and southern Charlotte metro. It's nice to finally see that reversed a bit. 

I can vouche here, I grew up in Concord (Always 3 degrees warmer than anywhere), Then I moved to Mt Ulla/Salisbury in 2014 (They always Cash in CAD the same ones I used to get screwed in) same now here in Mooresville. You’ve gotta get North of HWY73 in CLT Metro imo but I can’t cry as much as I do (two 10+ seasons since 2014, 6.5” this year) I’ve cashed many times since 2014 when I moved while 15- 25 miles away in Stanly, Cabarrus, especially Union have all rained or Sleet ect 

17 minutes ago, snowmaker13 said:

I know it's Florida's dry season, but it's weird seeing the state cloud free. Orange crops are going to suffer tonight :(

17 minutes ago, snowmaker13 said:

I know it's Florida's dry season, but it's weird seeing the state cloud free. Orange crops are going to suffer tonight :(

The freezing conditions are coming at a time when Florida’s orange crop is on track to be the smallest since World War II. https://t.co/yvloKYsjul

• jburns unpinned this topic