• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential 1/28-1/30 2022 winter storm

46 minutes ago, MHCWEATHER said:

What are the dynamics that dissipate the lee side energy and leave Wake bare ‘n bent? #newbs

It is basically a mid-level dry slot that will be the problem. Wherever that sets up, you will have a screw zone.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, chris624wx said:

Yep. Wakefield just put out new snowfall graphic cutting back totals for Hampton Roads....
b288996f8bbc2117ddc67db268f7b177.jpg

Definitely more believable honestly, I know Hampton Roads has had a few really good nor'easters in decades past where there was double digit numbers, but frankly that's uncommon. Was nice to see some of the models 12"+ a few days ago but realistically that's hard to get where we are.

I said it over in the sanatorium that I felt like someone along I-85 or wherever that band setups will get 4-8. It's a bit of an absurd call but this feels like one of those rare setups where someone really gets hammered. I always take the HRRR with a grain of salt but that band just east of CLT can setup east or west further than shown and it's gonna be a blitz on whoever is under it. 

UNVqG6f.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, burgertime said:

I said it over in the sanatorium that I felt like someone along I-85 or wherever that band setups will get 4-8. It's a bit of an absurd call but this feels like one of those rare setups where someone really gets hammered. I always take the HRRR with a grain of salt but that band just east of CLT can setup east or west further than shown and it's gonna be a blitz on whoever is under it. 

UNVqG6f.gif

Not 4-8” but even the Dark Blue/Green would slap 2-4” down … but yea that yellow is gonna be Video quality 

• jburns unpinned this topic