• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential 1/28-1/30 2022 winter storm

15 minutes ago, wake4est said:

Oof. Through 44 the HRRRRRR is doing well for the Piedmont, complete whiff for the Triangle.

Not sure this qualifies as a whiff. I see 1 inch of snow for most of the triangle with 1-3” west of there based on this depiction of a mesoscale feature. I think most would live with this event 

• Like 1

While we sip our Maalox this morning I finally posted some video I took during the last event:

As it stands if that lee side meso low continues to appear I will have to factor it in to my forecast update for sure. This is not an easy one.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, eyewall said:

While we sip our Maalox this morning I finally posted some video I took during the last event:

As it stands if that lee side meso low continues to appear I will have to factor it in to my forecast update for sure. This is not an easy one.

I love the video from that heavy band. Wish we’d spent another two hours in it. Was really coming down 

• Like 2

Not trying to be rude…. But as some have mentioned in our Sanitarium the play by play here is insane …. I read our play by play and it’s everyone saying 30 different things. Meanwhile I go to Mid-A Forum it’s saying something completely different, unfortunately I don’t have time to look for myself this AM but can we all come to some sort of agreement unspoken to not crown or toss a model run 3 frames in please ? 

• Like 1

• jburns unpinned this topic