• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS and nowcast to bring closure to the ECWS 21-24 thread- small accumulations for portions of the forum 4P today-8A Sunday, and again 6P Monday-6A Tuesday

wdrag

3 hours ago, RU848789 said:

Got a nice little dusting in Metuchen this evening on all surfaces (it's <29F) like most have in the region - some could get up to 1/2" in the 95 corridor and towards the coast and could be an inch or so N of 78 in Somerset/Hunterdon and the Lehigh Valley and up to 2" in the Poconos/far NWNJ, according to the NWS. Sneaky little clipper. It could get slippery tonight/overnight, especially N of 78. It's very light/fluffy snow, by the way.  Need to measure, but the Bills-Chiefs game is enthralling...

https://www.weather.gov/phi/

I was so into that game that I didn't even realize it was snowing. Nice little quarter inch coating here.

This will be the thread for tonights Part two, whatever it is... I80 northward. I do think it will happen..maybe a slippery icy mess on n LI (r/zr/s mix). Column is cold enough for snow tonight, with the surface temp & lowest 1000 feet governing results for LI. 

• Like 1

Here is the summary for the minor 0.2" CP snow and general amounts of t-1/2" for the subforum late yesterday-overnight. Click image for clarity of amounts. 

Looks like tonights measurable snow stays generally along and north of I84. E LI might luck out with mixed rain snow toward morning. 1047178776_ScreenShot2022-01-24at6_18_51PM.thumb.png.34320725360c0a2502cda340617cafa1.png

• Thanks 1