Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-30th Possible Nor'easter

Rjay

4 minutes ago, Torch said:

If my memory serves me, it was he who was the first to call the Boxing Day Blizzard on Christmas Eve.

hope history repeats.

You’re as good as your last trade is my rule of thumb and he was dead on for our last storm

I'm feeling good about this one. the trends are undeniable, and the GEFS/GFS finally caved in a big way. coupled with the nice shifts from the NAM/RGEM as well as the 12z EPS, I am becoming increasingly optimistic for a more high-end solution for the metro

as of now, I agree with Upton, around 6-10" looks good. but the potential for more is rearing its head a bit more now

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Just now, brooklynwx99 said:

I'm feeling good about this one. the trends are undeniable, and the GEFS/GFS finally caved in a big way. coupled with the nice shifts from the NAM/RGEM as well as the 12z EPS, I am becoming increasingly optimistic for a more high-end solution for the metro

as of now, I agree with Upton, around 6-10" looks good. but the potential for more is rearing its head a bit more now

Been saying this a while: It's coming. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, EasternLI said:

You're not going to do too bad yourself. Time to get the snowblower and liquor cabinet in order. 

..what about the "stall" or "loop" that was being mentioned?..alot of the future casts show the snow shield booking east pretty quickly..not to be picky or anything..just wondering your  thoughts on that..

5 minutes ago, nycsnow said:

Don’t see how costal jersey nyc east isn’t in a blizzard warning by tomorrow morning. In fact I’d bet on it we easily will hit blizzard criteria 

Eh, you need visibilities below 1/4 mile for 3 straight hours and 35 mph winds, that's not gonna happen absent a massive shift west. The twin forks could do it, but west of central suffolk i dont see it. 

• Like 2