Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-30th Possible Nor'easter

Rjay

8 minutes ago, EasternLI said:

Not sold on that yet. I could be on board tomorrow though depending on how this shakes out. Not sold on this failing completely either. Thinking these unfavorable trends will stabilize and possibly some better trends tomorrow. We'll see. Delicate setup for this. 

Yes I know.  Fingers crossed, have had 1 storm that was forecast only to miss this year, don't need another...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

We had a lot of blocking that winter and managed 3 actual KU/ big events, though they were not all in the same areas; I got about 32 Boxing Day, 9 during the one that mostly affected CT, and 19 a few weeks later. Then it was over by then end of Jan.

Yeah we were on pace to break record and then nada for February and March. That January was the only time sidewalks looked like planet Hoth trenches, lol

Weenie in me hope it comes back but honestly with some recent health issues now I would settle for a few inches to just look like winter and not have to kill myself with the cleanup. You know it is bad when the snow blower acts like a walker for you. Oof

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jt17 said:

Looks the same as 12z, it still wouldn't take major changes from this run to end up with a major storm.

1 minute ago, Euripides said:

Yeah we were on pace to break record and then nada for February and March. That January was the only time sidewalks looked like planet Hoth trenches, lol

Weenie in me hope it comes back but honestly with some recent health issues now I would settle for a few inches to just look like winter and not have to kill myself with the cleanup. You know it is bad when the snow blower acts like a walker for you. Oof

I hear ya loud and clear

• Like 1