Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-30th Possible Nor'easter

Rjay

1 minute ago, David-LI said:

If this verifies it is looking like starting Saturday evening and ending Sunday evening. It's interesting that it seems that most of our biggest noreasters fell on Sat/Sunday.

Starts early Sat on here would prob end Sunday morning 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David-LI said:

If this verifies it is looking like starting Saturday evening and ending Sunday evening. It's interesting that it seems that most of our biggest noreasters fell on Sat/Sunday.

look again - move that up 24 hours....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nibor said:

In fairness to snowman19, he hasn't been downplaying the threat. He's talked about the possibility of wide right which we can all agree is a legit concern.

The only other person trolling with Juno images is Rjay lol

They have to distant cousins or something like that. They both ALWAYS harp on how it's not going to snow. 

The NAM provides slightly more weight to the high impact potential. In an ideal world, it's probably a day or so too early for such a perfect looking run, but I guess it's better than a lousy run. Obviously this could still fail a few different ways - OTS or even a too-wrapped up early occlusion over Delmarva. But I suppose it could surprise on the positive side too - maybe Friday will end up relatively snowy?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

question and I apologize in advance = when is the NAM in range ? How many hours before the event are we there yet 

NAM is in range at 6-18 hours. We have a couple of days yet prior to then. Explaining this. There are certain patterns in which NAM does very well out to 48-60 hours. I do not think we're in one of those patterns. 

WX/PT

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, eduggs said:

The NAM provides slightly more weight to the high impact potential. In an ideal world, it's probably a day or so too early for such a perfect looking run, but I guess it's better than a lousy run. Obviously this could still fail a few different ways - OTS or even a too-wrapped up early occlusion over Delmarva. But I suppose it could surprise on the positive side too - maybe Friday will end up relatively snowy?

I think the likelihood of a full miss OTS is decreasing but certainly still worried about getting fringed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HVSnowLover said:

I think the likelihood of a full miss OTS is decreasing but certainly still worried about getting fringed.

It’s the Nam but the trend toward a faster southern stream and better phase is what makes all the difference. And that happens early enough in the run that hopefully it’s not clueless-where the major hit comes from starts early in the run. I think if that continues this can round the turn soon enough to be a major event for the majority of us.