• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I also think Hartford and Litchfield counties in Connecticut are in big trouble for snow totals, the initial WCB looks to make it mostly in to southern CT, before it dies out and you get more of a deform band in eastern CT onto ENE. 

They need that to bust hard, I agree. Us eastern folk need it to not slip east anymore. Maybe I will be south enough to get some waa, it's close.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Great Euro run. 965mb just off the Cape.  By the way this run brings snow to every place in New England.  From the SW corner of Connecticut to Caribou Maine.  Not one person sees a flip or a mix.  When was the last time that happened?

What a frickin ride this week.  Off to bed so I can wake up early.  Thanks to all the great analysis.  

Yeah ...great....

• Haha 1

Just now, weatherwiz said:

I can’t consume alcohol until 9:00 PM EST as that’s when the Bruins play but if the 0z models are east I am going to give my self a  swirly in the toilet every time I have to pee and do it AFTER I pee

That seems unnecessary!

Then again, now I feel like a winner regardless of the outcome.

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I also think Hartford and Litchfield counties in Connecticut are in big trouble for snow totals, the initial WCB looks to make it mostly in to southern CT, before it dies out and you get more of a deform band in eastern CT onto ENE. 

If all of these new runs are correct .. that is very very incorrect 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I can’t consume alcohol until 9:00 PM EST as that’s when the Bruins play but if the 0z models are east I am going to give my self a  swirly in the toilet every time I have to pee and do it AFTER I pee

ill be in bed a little after 9   got my alarm set for 3am 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Finally saw the 18z Euro precip maps... can't recall the Euro making a jump that big in so close. I'm sure it's happened but that's a big jump back west. Lends credence to the idea that this double low thing is an aberration and if it goes away the storm totals changes.

It went from 2.3" to 1.4" here from 0z last night to 12z today.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If all of these new runs are correct .. that is very very incorrect 

Have you actually seen any of these new runs, this is based on the new runs lol don't worry you are still fine for your 6-12" + .. It's more from @CT Rain west to Litchfield county that is in trouble for snow totals.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I guess we'll find out in the morning how we're doing.

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

F the models , I’m going with Harvey and NWS disco and if they are wrong so be it 

I'm mostly kidding. I'm sticking with our map and have zero concerns or anxiety about what happens the next 24 hours. 

At some point, you have to step back and enjoy whatever comes. The forecast grade will come when it comes. 

• Thanks 1