• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, NeonPeon said:

The banding features are there in every storm.

First I track whether the storm is actually coming. Once there is consensus on that I turn to the question of how it's going to screw me. 

This one is going to screw me in a fairly unoriginal way, it looks like. But, it's so enormous I'll still end up with plowable.

of course there will be banding. has the nam nailed it already? maybe

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

you just want ALL the snow

So do I. I just wish we had more certainty. But NOW MBY is in the middle zone, an enjayable scenario. I am supposed to work Saturday. I am not in healthcare or first responder so I am not going to work if this is what is happening with the weather. We got ourselves a good old fashioned....

Chance of snow.

It wouldn't surprise me if deform ended up over western ct. that's old climo, sometimes it comes back to visit. who the hell knows.

I'll take it! anything possible at this point, I mean one NAM run ain't going to sway everything here, need to see more, but definitely a step in the right direction for wor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IowaStorm05 said:

So do I. I just wish we had more certainty. But NOW MBY is in the middle zone, an enjayable scenario. I am supposed to work Saturday. I am not in healthcare or first responder so I am not going to work if this is what is happening with the weather. We got ourselves a good old fashioned....

Chance of snow.

you have a much better excuse for not going to work saturday than the last time you tried to pull that shit like 6 hours after the storm stopped lol

of course there will be banding. has the nam nailed it already? maybe

It's not just in the nam.

Honestly I've never seen a nor'easter not give me less than everywhere else due to banding on the ri/ct border and the core action north and east. It's kindof just the look. Newport is for gold digging second wives in the summer and subsidence in the winter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3