• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

I'm missing something? One run of the NAM, people start a panic! PLEASE.
Friggin model bounces all over the place. Like a broken clock it's right twice a day. In winter it's put in the garage.
Oh, look another bounce.
Instead of describing E or W referencing to individuals BY why not reference the move a map location like say the BM.  

• Like 3

Just now, ROOSTA said:

Friggin model bounces all over the place. Like a broken clock it's right twice a day. In winter it's put in the garage.
Oh, look another bounce.
Instead of describing E or W referencing to individuals BY why not reference the move a map location like say the BM.  

0z nam is ejecting more energy. Going to be way west with the low.

3 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

Oh, look another bounce.

Gfs, gefs, cmc, 12z euro..all slid east, then 18z euro ticked w. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wxsniss said:

Yep

hr33-39 can already see the shortwave tugging much better on the trough... if all the associations we've observed this week mean anything, this will definitely be a better hit

Sharper trough, Southern s/w is is phasing in at 21z where 18z was leaving it behind.

2 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

Devil in the details from here in. Initialization issue? don't know. Those four will come back and all this angst will be in vain. 

GFS has always sucked with these things. Will posted its run from the day before Feb '13 to illustrate how it whiffed the greatest nor'easter since '78. I don't care if it's new and improved, I still don't trust it. GGEM is all over like the NAM.

• Thanks 1