• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, 78Blizzard said:

It the NAM scenario holds for the rest of the suite, TWC is also going to have a lot of egg on their face after hyping this all day today.

Me too for my non weenie friends.   I’m a little reluctant to make any changes until the full 0z runs.

29 minutes ago, cut said:

RT 25 is actually where MLB considers the division between Yanks territory and Sawx territory when it comes to broadcast policy and blackouts.

Further than that because southern nee haven county is considered yankee still. We are rarely blacked out for the yanks in favor of the Sox… 

• Like 1

Is this really a significant model failure? 60+ hours out, they sampled the California energy slightly different, which cut it off from the emerging trough, so the trough doesn't dig as far south, doesn't sharpen up as much, and the storm develops a few hundred miles east.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RDRY said:

Is this really a significant model failure? 60+ hours out, they sampled the California energy slightly different, which cut it off from the emerging trough, so the trough doesn't dig as far south, doesn't sharpen up as much, and the storm develops a few hundred miles east.

THEY TOOK OUR SNOW

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2022/01/first-call-for-potential-weekend.html

Took a lot of balls for me to hedge this strongly right now, but 'alas....

FIRST CALL.png

I honestly think 0z will be telling dont care what 18z shows.. I want to see how 0z initializes.. thats a huge change and will be telling if they initialized with bad data from a dead zone or if its real.. could be a good map