• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, weathafella said:

What’s your take?   It seems all about the capture.  Until that happened I was thinking uh oh.

This is exactly what I expected to happen...I knew the early capture and stall was BS....I think we are arriving at our solution....deform from me to perhaps CTRV as western goal post

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I am coming I. On a 777 from London.  We get wheels up at 5am and it shouldn’t be too bad then in Boston.  Isn’t it slowing a bit?

I once had an AA 777 into Logan in a smaller but significant storm.  We probably were the last ones in.   But 1pm in Boston should be pretty intense I think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I once had an AA 777 into Logan in a smaller but significant storm.  We probably were the last ones in.   But 1pm in Boston should be pretty intense I think.

I fear my wishcasting has caused the energy in the southwest to hold back too much. I apologize to my n and w friends. I will cease and desist and 18Z and 0Z will improve.  I’ll just have to take my chances of getting in the Boston or being diverted

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro dissolves that meso low. Wonder if it is real, as in something realistic, or generated because a cluster of convection turned into a mesocyclone haha.

Yeah the Euro definitely has a weird evolutuion with that surface low racing NE with the convection. Not sure it makes a huge difference. 

Also it still closes off the 700mb low pretty early. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WeatherWilly said:

Trying to get a storm that nails Philly, NYC, Hartford, Providence, and Boston is always a tough ask. Someone is always disappointed. Just hope it's not all of us.

Yup now I am pulling for Easter areas to get buried but the east weaker trends have to stop.