• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, JC-CT said:

There's definitely things I like better about that run. Obviously the holding back in the sw is not one of them, but it also made a big jump with that from 6z. Maybe people should wait for a little continuity before leaping off the bridge.

Yeah, It looked better at H5 later but i'll tell you what, That is close to ending up like the euro and were not talking a whole lot of changes for that to happen either especially if it P\U that s\w sooner in the south.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, It looked better at H5 later but i'll tell you what, That is close to ending up like the euro and were not talking a whole lot of changes for that to happen either especially if it P\U that s\w sooner in the south.

right. and even if it wins that, if the northern stream comes in yet a little stronger still, it can offset that anyway

• Like 1

Noticed a closed isobar over the convection at 36.5 N 71 W at hour 66 on the GFS. While most models have been showing some convection out front, this surface reflection is stronger on the 12z evolution. I'm interested if that influences more of a NE before the system closes off and pivots NNW

Likely just model aberrations though