• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

I think the GEFS and the UK being so far offshore (plus a fairly far east NAM) definitely are red flags today. Want to see some sizable jumps toward the Euro.

My gut is a Euro-esque solution is more likely but need some 12z jumps. The Euro isn't quite the king it once was. 

Still riding the Euro layout, but for comfort level I'd love to see a meaningful move closer to Euro by GFS & NAM.  Although, as mentioned earlier by someone this morning, gfs upper look appears good enough to produce a Euro solution.  

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

So much angst over snow.  

NAM teeing off right now.

Will never change in here. It's always been the chase, to a lesser degree the event. Anytime a widespread 1-2' occurs the IMBY complaints of not jacking are unfounded. 
I already know how much I'm getting 0.0" but it's the old stomping grounds Braintree, Arlington and the 100's of friends I weenie out on FB for.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM will probably have a run that goes even further west....but it's going to be hard to get much more given the trough position.

There is not a lot of room to go much more west unless that trough is further there but not likely at this stage, I just think where the nam and euro is, Is probably where the rest should be, Then its just a matter of where it closes off, That spot on the Nam is pretty ideal.

• Like 1