• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We worry.   Too many ghosts. 

I get it. A lot of ghosts too here in the CTRV. That said, I think even the eastern solutions will be good for the CT WOR folks given the general evolution highlighted in the post above and the tendency for deformation to setup further west. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I get it. A lot of ghosts too here in the CTRV. That said, I think even the eastern solutions will be good for the CT WOR folks given the general evolution highlighted in the post above and the tendency for deformation to setup further west. 

If it is anywhere near as juiced up as some of the late hour NAMs suggest (obvious caveats there), I think we'll be fine.

Just now, Cold Miser said:

I can see how qpf queens west of the river would be shedding tears.  It's meh city, especially NW mass. 

Indeed, would be lipstick on a pig for them to hear some emasshole talking about how great they should think their 3" of arctic sand is along with "told you it would be further west"

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

06z euro wound being the prolonged stall scenario back on the table. What a weenie solution. 

I know. The more I look at it, the more I’m like dam LOL. 
It’s nice to that for the time being, these solutions are cold for areas that might be borderline. The Cape to maybe PYM might still need to pay attn, but good to see that. Hopefully it holds. The GFS is frigid. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

And it wasn’t only one run to be fair. EURO has been the model that has shown this, had it yesterday, lost it overnight, bringing it back this AM? So a one-off run isn’t an accurate descriptor 

Then describe it better lol. Like you just did. Yeah Euro has been on off capturing better.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I know. The more I look at it, the more I’m like dam LOL. 
It’s nice to that for the time being, these solutions are cold for areas that might be borderline. The Cape to maybe PYM might still need to pay attn, but good to see that. Hopefully it holds. The GFS is frigid. 

I'm naming this storm Bob's Green Lawn.

• Haha 1