• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

NAM guidance is still fluid... look at the southern shortwave at 6z Friday... it has trended 50-100 miles east (more conducive to phase) every run for 4 runs in a row now

Great run for SNE

Nah … there’s no way this is a rainer 

• Haha 4

Just now, CT Valley Dryslot said:

I like Boxing Day, 2010 as an analog for this storm. But for this storm I don't think H5 will close off as early as it did.

that was another great closed off storm, and as I said before the start of probably the most epic run of snow for a month that I remember, 40" on my roof, but 96 was great too, it just found was to snow, like every other day that winter...77-78 was another one

Just now, tavwtby said:

that was another great closed off storm, and as I said before the start of probably the most epic run of snow for a month that I remember, 40" on my roof, but 96 was great too, it just found was to snow, like every other day that winter...77-78 was another one

96 had a confluent flow north of the border, so the storm scooted east at 70 N.

This storm, though, with no confluence has more of a potential to retrograde back into the Gulf of Maine and give NNE some love.

• Like 1

Just now, CT Valley Dryslot said:

96 had a confluent flow north of the border, so the storm scooted east at 70 N.

This storm, though, with no confluence has more of a potential to retrograde back into the Gulf of Maine and give NNE some love.

I meant the winter as a whole, but that storm was good not great, think I ended up with close to 2', but I was out driving around in it in my first truck, and at one point snowing so hard I could only see by the faint glow of street lights, my opinion was better than 93, imby at least, as a whole, I'd rank 78, 13, 96, and there's a bunch more like 82 in there... this one has that feeling to it, I know now it's way more to it than muh feels, but...muh feels say we snow big

• Like 1