• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, DotRat_Wx said:

You're butt hurt about a comparison to another carnival barker... Get over it. 

A lot of Joe B defenders despite the fact most Mets on here would agree he is an idiot. 

Still has absolutely nothing to do with his parents. My point was he is a terrible met. That's all. 

Example a: posting pictures from the blizzard of 78 saying people are going to be trapped on highways on a Saturday. 

That was so bad from him. But are we surprised from that :clown:

9 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

All of that Saturday morning rush hour traffic.......

Some of those replies to his tweet had it wrong - Those cars weren't stranded during the rush hour, at least not in the Rt 128 area.  Many people, myself included, left work in the early afternoon that Monday but the snow came in like a wall from the outset.  The plows couldn't do their job because cars and trucks were all getting stuck early, compounded by a jackknifed tractor trailer.  I went home through back roads and it took 3 hours but I made it.  There was close to a foot already on the ground by then.

35 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

I'll never forget in the run up to Feb 2013 the NAM spitting out 4" QPF for PWM. Of course that in and of itself was enough to tease a historic event incoming despite it being a fantasyland forecast.

I’m pretty sure the run I linked further back had 5” of QPF in E MA for Feb ‘13. The ratio clown maps had some 60-70” totals. Lol

• Like 1